Wed, 09 2019
Uses for leftover pulled porkCook time : 10 mins, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make meal planning easy healthy . meal planning easy healthy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meal planning easy healthy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meal planning easy healthy ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Pork roast cooked in a Crockpot
- SCRAMBLED EGGS AND PORK - Scramble up your eggs, add veggies, then add some pork as a fancy breakfast. Serve with toast or english muffin.
- GRILLED CHEESE and PORK SANDWHICHS - make your usual grilled cheese sandwhiches and throw in some pork and caramelized onions for an elevated lunch or dinner. Serve that with soup or salad and have a scrumptious meal.
- PORK and RICE - whether for lunch or dinner, not many things compare to a meat and rice dish. Whether you're using the rice cooker, making fried rice or opening the rice pilaf box, throw in some veggies on the side and have a delicious and healthy meal.
- PORK SANWHICHES - a dinner that includes BBQ sauce and hamburger buns is sure to quiet the growling noises. Heat up some pork in a quart pot and add BBQ sauce. Once the pork is warmed, top that with coleslaw for flavor and crunch. For ultimate satisfaction, serve with side of mac n cheese or baked onion rings for a complete meal.
- PORK and PASTA - I love pasta cooked on the stove top or baked in the oven. Next pasta dish you make, throw in some pork instead of ground beef/ turkey/chicken and be prepared to be satisfied.
- PORK TACOS/ WRAP - warmed up pork topped with basic side items (sour cream, avacado, salsa) stuffed in a tortilla served with a side salad and feel like a renergized person again. Plus, its super quick and satisfying.
- PORK WONTONS OR EGG ROLLS - made this several times and it was delicious. If your not familiar with assembling wontons and currently have no desire to learn right now, buy a Grands biscuit container and stuff the individual biscuits with pork and cheese, then bake. It's no substitute to a pot sticker, but the point us that its something different. Flatten out the biscuit so it can hold some pork and cheese and shape likes mini calzones. Bake according to package directions.
- EGG BAKED MUFFINS, QUICHE, OR CASSEROLE - take your favorite recipe and substitute pork in place of other proteins. Cook as usual.
- BELL PEPPER STUFFED PORK - seriously, what a great combo. Go crazy and stuff the heck out of those peppers. Instead of using rice, I like to substitute quinoa instead as I get a tendancy to get sleepy after eating this.
- PORK TOPPED MASHED POTATOES WITH GRAVY- the only thing I have to say here is don't be suprised when you wake up drooling on yourself. Coma sleep is to be expected. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- PORK HOAGIE WITH AU JUS - instead of beef, add pork instead. Slap some mozzarella, swiss or cheddar on top and make some au jus to dip that in.
- PIZZA - no I'm not joking, its the bomb. Personally I like to use BBQ sauce, cilantro, cheese, red onions and red pepper flakes. So good and delicious.
- ENCHILLADAS - alright, if you didn't make this for dinner initially then take care of business. There aren't many pork enchillada recipes on this site, but no worries. Just replace the chicken or beef from an existing recipe and prepare for your family to drool until dinner is served.
- RAMEN PORK - you know you want to do it. Cook ramen according to the package and add whatever you want. If you love ramen then you'll enjoy this for sure.
- PORK NACHOS - give your nachos a protein boost. Heat up some shredded pork and evenly distribute over chips.
- These are my go to recipes. I know there are many more uses for pork found in ethnic recipes, but I don't cook those dishes so easily. I plan on expanding my leftover pork recipes as I move forward into the future, but for now here are the most basic, tastiest, and simplest recipes I use. Enjoy!
That's meal planning easy healthy recipes, Special thanks to debnjase for making this delicious recipe.