Sun, 09 2019
Bread Egg Scrambles (Indian Style)Cook time : 15 mins, 2-serving
It's easy to learn how to make indian snacks with bread. indian snacks with bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make indian snacks with bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the indian snacks with bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 Onion (medium) (chopped finely)
- 2 or 3 Bread slices
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tomato (medium) (chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Chilly powder
- 1 chilly Green (slit length-wise & chopped finely)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander powder
- Ghee As required
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- To Taste Salt
- Coriander leavesa To garnish
- Slice bread into small rectangular cubes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil with 1 tsp ghee in a saucepan & Saute chopped onions with 1/2 tsp salt until transparent.
- Add tomato saute till they become mushy.
- Add green chilly with pepper & chilly powder & mix well & cook for 1 min.
- Now add eggs one by one & stir (whisk) well...the eggs will get crumbled.
- Add garam masala to this with 1 tsp or 1/2 tsp ghee according to your choice to make it smooth... Check & adjust salt & chilly powder according to your taste.
- Add the sliced bread pieces to this & mix well.... Cook for 5 to 6 mins in low flame with the lid (stir occasionally).
- Remove from flame & garnish with coriander leaves.
That's indian snacks recipes with bread, Special thanks to Sajina Bishar for making this delicious recipe.