Thu, 10 2019
Mike's Creamy Roasted Garlic SpreadCook time : 45 Minutes, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make creamy garlic spread recipe. creamy garlic spread recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make creamy garlic spread recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the creamy garlic spread recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ● For The Creamy Roasted Garlic Spread
- 3 Pounds Fresh Garlic Cloves
- as needed Extra Quality Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 4 Dashes Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Dash Quality White Wine
- ● For The Options
- to taste Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil
- ● For The Sides [as needed]
- Quality Crackers [like garlic triskets]
- Assorted Fresh Breads
- Fresh Vegetables
- Mix everything in the Creamy Garlic Spread section well. Use only enough olive oil to fully coat cloves.
- Wrap cloves up tightly and roast at 350° for 40 minutes.
- Check for doneness. Roast longer if needed.
- Place in blender and puree. Add additional olive oil and white wine if needed.
- Add sun dried tomatoes if you enjoy their flavor. I do love them in this dish! Chill well. Serve with crackers or assorted breads. Enjoy!
- This recipe also makes fantastic garlic noodles and garlic bread!
That's creamy garlic spread recipe, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.