Mon, 10 2019
Seafood fried rice with grilled chickenCook time : -, 6 people.
It's easy to learn how to make frozen seafood combo . frozen seafood combo is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen seafood combo easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen seafood combo ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 pack frozen seafood combo
- 1 pack frozen prawns
- Salt and pepper
- cubes Seasoning
- Cooking oil
- 1 whole grilled chicken
- Turmeric, black pepper, white pepper, garlic powder
- Veggies (in season)
- If you don't have already cooked basmati rice, cook and set aside. Cut up all the veggies. Defrost seafood and prawns.
- Clean the prawns and wash seafood and the prawns. Season them and set aside.
- On your cooker, place pot and put 1 cooking spoon of cooking oil. When it gets hot, put in the prawn and seafood combo. Let it cook a little. Remove from pot and set aside.
- If cooking oil isn't enough, put a little, heat it up a little and put in all your veggies. Put in your spices such as turmeric, white pepper, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Add your rice little by little. Mixing as you are adding so that it can be well incorporated. Add your prawn and seafood combo. Mix properly. The heat would cook them finally. Then add your sweet corn last. Love the crunch.
- If making use of ready made grilled chicken. Cut into pieces and place on the rice so that they can be warmed up.
- Your meal is ready. You can serve with your favourite sides such as salad, coleslaw or plantain. With a chilled drink. Bon appetite!
That's frozen seafood combo recipes, Special thanks to kikelomo Oguntuase obademi for making this delicious recipe.