Fri, 10 2019
Prison fudgeCook time : 15 mins, 8 servings
It's easy to learn how to make prison spread . prison spread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make prison spread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the prison spread ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 24 cookies vanila/chocolate with cream filling
- 1 Hershy bar
- 1 Chocolate Syrup
- 1 small peanut butter
- seperate creme from the cookies
- Crush all the cookies as finely as possible
- break the Hershy bar into small chunks and add them to the crushed cookies
- add the chocolate syrup a little at a time so that the mixture mixed completly and evenly will form a ball without being too wet
- mix the peanut butter and cookie cream together. Marbaling is ok and perferable
- Press the mixture into a metal container or plastic bowl. Once warm the mixture can then be spread out on plastic bags or left in the metal pan. Warm the cookie and chocolate mixture with a light or oven set to 100-150, a microwave works too. Keep watch here and only warm long enough to melt the chocolate
- Once the cookie mixture is laid out the peanutbutter and cookie creme mixture is spread on top. Now let the brownie cool, you can use ice to speed this up.
- eat and enjoy
That's prison spread recipes, Special thanks to thunderbird885cc for making this delicious recipe.