Tue, 10 2019
Healthy Millets sesame almond ladooCook time : 30-45 min, 3 servings
It's easy to learn how to make ragi snacks in tamil. ragi snacks in tamil is one of my favorite menu.
How to make ragi snacks in tamil easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the ragi snacks in tamil! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/4 cup Kodo millet
- 10 spoon little millet
- 1/4 cup finger millet Ragi
- 1/4 cup green moong dal
- 1/4 cup foxtail
- 10 spoon barnyard
- 6 spoon roasted gram
- 2 cups sesame seeds
- 25 almond
- 10 cashew
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1/2 cup organic jaggery
- 7 cashew (topping)
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup Groundnuts
- Wash and dry kodo millets,barnyard,foxtail,little millets,moongdal,finger millet ragi.
- After dry Roast the millets seperately.5-10 min in low flame
- Now Grind it into fine powder.store it in airtight container.health mix millet powder is ready.
- Roast sesame seeds and groundnuts seperately.and then coarsely grind it into powder.
- In bowl add rice flour and hot water.mix it well to make a smooth dough.after separate it into small balls.and then roll it into round shape using roller.now rice roti is ready.now grind rice roti lightly.
- Then Dry roast the almonds and cashew.and grind it into fine powder
- All health powders are ready.In bowl add sesame powder,health mix millet powder,almonds powder,organic jaggery,rice roti.mix every thing.and apply little ghee in hands and roll it into small balls.healthy and tasty millets sesame almond ladoo is ready
That's ragi snacks recipes in tamil, Special thanks to Pavumidha for making this delicious recipe.