Sat, 10 2019
Vickys Alternative Milk Instructions for Jello Instant Pudding, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, VEGANCook time : 5 mins, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make soft drinks recipe book. soft drinks recipe book is one of my favorite menu.
How to make soft drinks recipe book easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the soft drinks recipe book! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 packages (3oz) jello instant pudding - vanilla, chocolate, lemon, pistachio or banana cream flavour
- 120 ml to 240mls rice milk
- A lot of people don't realise that the vanilla, chocolate, lemon, pistachio and banana cream flavours of Jello Instant Pudding are gluten-free, soy-free and vegan!!
- Whisk 120mls (1/2 a cup) rice or almond milk with the packet of pudding powder until thickened. Add extra milk as desired to thin down the consistency. I use 240mls / a full cup for making the chocolate flavoured pudding but only 200mls or just over 3/4 cup for vanilla
- The packet directions state to use 2 cups of full fat milk. It also says that soy milk won't work. They're right, if you add 2 cups of any milk other that full fat dairy milk, all you'll end up with is runny, soupy pudding
- What the folks at Jello SHOULD state on the pack is that any other type of milk only needs half or less that amount to thicken. This is because these milks are thinner and more watery
- Less milk means a smaller serving size but I find this ample to treat my 3 kids and one of their friends. You can of course use 2 packets of instant pudding to 1.5 - 2 cups of rice milk and have a little extra each instead!
That's soft drinks recipe book, Special thanks to [email protected] Free-From Cookbook for making this delicious recipe.