Mon, 10 2019
Extreme Veggie Spaghetti SauceCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make frozen seafood marinara mix . frozen seafood marinara mix is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen seafood marinara mix easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen seafood marinara mix ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 cup frozen 3 pepper and onion blend
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- garlic grinder
- 2 thinly slced small zuchinni
- 2 thinly sliced yellow squash
- 4 thinly sliced Roma tomatoes
- 2 cup canned low sodium mushrooms. (drained)
- 1 32 oz. jar Arrabiata sauce (this is a spicy marinara sauce, any spaghetti sauce will do)
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp basil
- shredded Parmesan
- In very large skillet, season carrots and onion/pepper blend with cumin, chili, red peppers, and garlic. Heat in olive oil until carrots are soft.
- Add remaining vegetables and season with oregano and basil. Cook until veggies are soft, but not mushy.
- Stir in Arrabiata sauce. Cook until liquid us reduced. Sprinkle generously with shredded parmesan. Serve over pasta or a baked potato
That's frozen seafood marinara mix recipes, Special thanks to vjcrochet for making this delicious recipe.