Tue, 10 2019
Baked Chicken Fajitas - Heart HealthyCook time : 30 mins, 8 servings
It's easy to learn how to make healthy meal planning for two. healthy meal planning for two is one of my favorite menu.
How to make healthy meal planning for two easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the healthy meal planning for two! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper strips
- 1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes no sodium added
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp mrs dash south west chipotle
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13 by 9 baking dish
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, sw chipotle, garlic powder and the dried oregano
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat
- Next drain and add the tomatoes, peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender
That's healthy meal planning recipes for two, Special thanks to amanda1021 for making this delicious recipe.