Wed, 10 2019
Easy ceviche for beginnersCook time : 60 mins, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make meal planning for beginners. meal planning for beginners is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meal planning for beginners easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meal planning for beginners! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 small sea bass
- 1 red onion
- 1 small red chile
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 lemons (large and juicy ones)
- 1 tsp. salt (heaped)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Put the fish pieces in a small bowl and add the salt. Mix well with your hands. Cut the onion into thin slices and add to the fish.
- Cut the chile into tiny slices and add (if you don't want a ceviche with extra heat, then de-seed the chile before slicing). Pour in the lemon juice and mix well. Cover with clingfilm and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so that it "cooks" in the lemon juice. If you prefer your fish totally opaque, then leave for an hour.
- While the fish is chilling, peel and boil the sweet potato until it is done but still firm. Drain and put the pieces in a bowl of cold water with ice to stop the cooking process.
- Chop the sweet potato into small cubes and wash and chop the cilantro leaves. Add both to the ceviche, cover again and send back to the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take out, serve and enjoy!!
That's meal planning recipes for beginners, Special thanks to Becky for making this delicious recipe.