Fri, 10 2019
Sushi BakeCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make salmon spread recipe all. salmon spread recipe all is one of my favorite menu.
How to make salmon spread recipe all easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the salmon spread recipe all! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 lb lump crabmeat (variation: cooked shrimp or sauteed scallops
- 1 lb imitation crab sticks, chopped
- 1 cup Japanese mayonnaise
- 2 stalks green onion, thinly chopped
- To taste Wasabi paste or Sriracha sauce, (optional)
- 2 T tobikko or roe, optional
- 1 jar nori furikaki seaweed flakes (find at Asian grocery store)
- 1 Package Seasoned Seaweed Sheets, cut into rectangles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix lump crabmeat, crab sticks, Japanese mayonnaise, green onion, wasabi paste/Sriracha sauce, and fish roe.
- Press cooked sushi rice onto a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 jar of Nori Furikake onto pressed rice.
- Spread crab mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining Nori Furikaki on top of the mixture.
- Place in oven and cook until the top is a golden brown color, about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve on plates with cut seaweed sheets. Use the seaweed as a wrap.
That's salmon spread recipe allrecipes, Special thanks to Mel V for making this delicious recipe.