Sat, 10 2019
Fry Me To the Moon Sub SandwichCook time : 15 mins, 8 servings
It's easy to learn how to make sandwich condiments . sandwich condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sandwich condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sandwich condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb sliced deli ham
- 1 lb sliced pastrami
- 1/2 lb cooked and sliced thin brisket
- 8 sour dough or Kaiser rolls ( sub rolls are fine also )
- 8 slice swiss, american, cheddar or pepper Jack cheese
- 1 condiments of your choice ( mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato etc...)
- You can use bakery style rolls of your choice or make fresh homemade ones.
- Split the rolls in half and add mayo to both sides of bread.
- Heat skillet or griddle to 350 and place mayo side down onto hot griddle and fry until golden brown and slightly crispy. Can use butter in place of mayo.
- Take deli meats and fry to heat and give it a little crispness but not a lot. I like doing mine separate, but you can always toss them together and fry if you like. I make mine the size to fit on each roll in piles but you can always just add meat after frying to suit your size.
- Take cheeses of your choice and place on top of meats while still hot and until melted.
- Place meat and cheese onto roll and top with condiments of your liking. I use 3 different kinds of cheese because I like mine cheesy. :)
- Put tops onto sandwich and toast in toaster oven or broiler just until slightly brown and crispy. This is optional. I just like my tops toasted some.
- Serve hot with chips, pickles or anything you like. You can also use any meats you like. I cook my brisket in crock pot, but the deli has fully cooked brisket or corned beef also.
That's sandwich condiments recipes, Special thanks to Raven for making this delicious recipe.