Thu, 10 2019
Mutton khichdaCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make snacks easy in urdu. snacks easy in urdu is one of my favorite menu.
How to make snacks easy in urdu easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the snacks easy in urdu! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 onions finely sliced
- 1 cup broken wheat/khichda wheat
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/3 cup rice
- 1 cup mix of(uraddal+masoor dal+chanadal+tur dal+moong dal+green moong+chana)
- 1/2 kg mutton with bone
- 3-4 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp meat masala
- Whole garam masalas
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic green chilli paste
- 1 tomato pureed
- leaves handfull of coriander+mint
- chopped coriander and mint+lemon wedges+ginger julienne for garnishing.
- Soak wheat in a vessel and rice+mix pulses in another vessel, overnight. Next day cook the wheat with double amount of water +1/3 tsp turmeric+salt+1 tsp oil for 4 whistle on medium low flame. keep aside..when cooled mash it or pulse it in grinder(dont grind it to paste,it should be little coarse)
- Mean while brown 2 onions (birista) for garnishing.brown on medium high flame.once it gets light golden slow flame and take it out when browned. Cook pulses+rice in the same cooker with salt and 1/3 turmeric. mash and keep aside.
- Take mutton+1 tsp ginger garlic green chilli paste+1 tsp coriander powder +whole garam masalas(2 grn cardmom,1blk cardamom,1 inch cinnamon stick,4 cloves,5 pepper corns,2bay leaves)+ salt+1 tsp red chilli powder. cook till done. discard the whole garam masala and keep aside.
- Take a big vessel in which all can be combined,mixed well. Add oil and add 1 sliced onion and saute till golden add the ginger garlic green chilli paste saute till raw smell goes.add the tomato puree and mix well..add the coriander and mint leaves...add the remaining masalas...coriander powder,turmeric,cuminpdr,meat masala, garam masala salt and saute till oil comes out. add the mutton pieces and saute well,add the stock and add the wheat and pulses and mix well.add 1 lemon juice.
- Add a cup of water and cook on slow till all mix well...
- Garnish with mint,coriander,brown onion,ginger julienne and lemon wedges...
That's snacks easy recipes in urdu, Special thanks to Rafeena Majid for making this delicious recipe.