Thu, 10 2019
Easy Mashed Sweet Potato SnacksCook time : -, 10 servings
It's easy to learn how to make sweet snacks easy. sweet snacks easy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sweet snacks easy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sweet snacks easy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 medium Sweet potato (preferably the Asian / Japanese variety)
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 Black sesame seeds (to taste)
- Peel the sweet potato, cut into chunks and boil.
- Once soft, use the the lid to drain out the water. Place the pot back on the heat and evaporate the rest of the water whilst shaking the pan
- While mashing the sweet potatoes in the pan with a masher, add the maple syrup and black sesame seeds, and mix. Adjust the amount of these ingredients depending on how sweet your potatoes are.
- Once cooled, take out spoonfuls of mixture, wrap with cling film and shape tightly into balls.
That's sweet snacks recipes easy, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.