Mon, 10 2019
Air fried Turkey burgersCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make frozen food for air fryer. frozen food for air fryer is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen food for air fryer easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen food for air fryer! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 handful chopped fresh spinach
- 2-3 tbsp finely chopped red or orange bell peppers
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp teriyaki marinade
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- as needed Monterey Jack or cheese of your choice,
- Combine all ingredients except cheese into ground turkey. Add more breadcrumbs as needed until you can form the meat.
- Form meat into patties.
- Spray each side of patty with cooking spray.
- Place into air fryer. Do not stack. It’s okay if the sides touch.
- Cook on 340 F for 12 minutes. Flip burgers and cook another 10-12 minutes.
- Top with cheese and let sit in hot fryer for a couple minutes.
- Serve them on a bun or not. Whatever toppings you like and Enjoy!
- If using oven instead of air fryer, cook on 375 for approximately 15 min each side.
That's frozen food recipes for air fryer, Special thanks to Shari for making this delicious recipe.