Tue, 10 2019
Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Cream Cheese SpreadCook time : 90 mins, 16 servings
It's easy to learn how to make salmon spread recipe healthy. salmon spread recipe healthy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make salmon spread recipe healthy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the salmon spread recipe healthy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ● For The Salmon Spread
- 2 Pounds Wild King Alaskan Salmon [smoked & shreaded - see recipe under my profile]
- 3 (8 oz) Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [slightly warmed or room temp]
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chives [fine minced]
- ● For The Bagel Sandwiches
- 16 LG Onion, Garlic Or Everything Bagels [toasted]
- as needed Sliced Beefeater Tomatoes
- as needed Fresh Bean Sprouts
- as needed Fresh Dill
- as needed Fresh Lettuce
- as needed Fresh Spinach
- as needed Fresh Avocado Slices
- ● For The Sides
- as needed Dill Pickle Spears
- as needed Sturdy Toasted Bagel Chips
- as needed Fresh Chilled Fruits
- as needed Fresh Sturdy Vegetables [like carrots or celery]
- Smoke your fillets over Alder, Hickory and Apple Wood chips at 200°. See my detailed recipe under my profile page. "Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets."
- Smoke on a ventilated grid for 90 minutes.
- Allow smoked fillets to cool somewhat.
- Peel skin and disgard. Shread fillets with forks. Check carefully for any bones.
- Mix with 3 - 8 oz packages of warmed Philadelphia Cream Cheese and fresh chives. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Once chilled this spread molds perfectly!
- Excelent for any healthy, "on the go," work lunch. Pictured below is a toasted Everything Bagel.
- This recipe can fill 6 8 oz Mason jars to give as gifts to your neighbors or co-workers. It will also have a much longer shelf life by canning then, refrigerating.
That's salmon spread recipe healthy, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.