Wed, 11 2019
Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker SpreadCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make cheese spread for crackers. cheese spread for crackers is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheese spread for crackers easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheese spread for crackers! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ● For The Salmon Fillets
- 2 Pounds Fresh Salmon Fillets [halved - the pinker the better]
- 1/2 Small Lemon [juiced - halved]
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill Weed [halved]
- as needed Quality Olive Oil [enough to lightly coat fillets]
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Pepper [per fillet]
- 2 Sheets Sturdy Tinfoil
- ● For The Garlic Shrimp
- 1 Pound Raw Langistino [tails & shells removed - de-veined]
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic [fine minced]
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
- as needed Quality Olive Oil [use sparingly]
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes [optional]
- 1 Sheet Sturdy Tinfoil
- ● For The King Crab
- 1 Pound Fresh King Crab Meat [presteamed]
- ● For The Lobster
- 1/2 Pound Pre-steamed Lobster [rough chopped]
- ● For The Cheese Spread
- 4 (8 oz) Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp]
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Green Onions [chopped]
- 2 tbsp Your Favorite Choice Of Caviar
- ● For The Sides [as needed]
- Lemon Wedges
- Quality Crackers
- Fresh Toasted Bagles
- Fresh Chilled Vegetables
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Coat salmon lightly with olive oil. Add seasonings and place in tinfoil. Wrap both up tightly.
- Rinse, shell, de-tail and de-vein shrimp if necessary. Pat dry. Lightly coat shrimp in olive oil and add seasonings in tinfoil. Wrap up tightly.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place salmon on a preheated cookie sheet in oven for 20 minutes. At 20 minutes, add your shrimp and bake all 15 additional minutes.
- Chop your chilled presteamed king crab meat.
- Chop your chilled presteamed lobster meat.
- Employ any type of Caviar you personally enjoy. Beluga, Sterlet, Kaluga, American Osetra, Ossetra, Siberian Sturgeon and Sevruga are some of your more popular options.
- Flake your salmon and rough chop your shrimp. Add to cream cheese and other ingredients listed.
That's cheese spread recipes for crackers, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.