Sat, 11 2019
Easy Fruit Cake (for grownups, too)
It's easy to learn how to make fruit cake. fruit cake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make fruit cake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the fruit cake! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 grams Almond flour
- 80 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams ❤Flour
- 1/2 tsp ❤ Baking powder
- 100 grams ★Rum-soaked dried fruit
- 40 grams ★Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Rum
- Drain the dried fruit and mix with 2 teaspoons of flour (amount separate from listed ingredients). Lightly roast the walnuts and chop them up. Melt the butter.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line the pound cake mold with parchment paper.
- Add the eggs to the sugar and beat well.
- Add the almond flour and mix. Sift the ❤ ingredients into the bowl and mix.
- Add the melted butter and mix. Then mix in the ★ ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the cake mold and bake at 170°C for 35 minutes. It's ready when a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the mold and brush the entire surface with rum while still hot. Wrap tightly with aluminum foil and leave to cool.
That's fruit cake, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.