Sat, 11 2019
Hot Dog Chili Sauce
It's easy to learn how to make hot dog chili recipe. hot dog chili recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make hot dog chili recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the hot dog chili recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 oz) package hot dogs (the red kind, Jesse Jones, Curtis)
- 1 large sweet onion
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato paste (6 oz)
- 3 can water (use the tomato paste can)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp chili powder
- 1 salt to taste
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp white vinegar (or lemon juice)
- Put onions in food processor and grind finely. You want the onions to disappear in the sauce. If you don't have a food processor, grate the onions as finely as possible. Set onions aside.
- Cut up hot dogs and place in food processor. It's OK if there's a little leftover onion still in there! Grind the hot dogs finely to almost a paste consistency. You may need to add some water. If you don't have a food processor, I don't know what to tell you. Grate them as finely as possible.
- Add onions (plus onion juice), ground hot dogs and ground beef into pot over medium heat. Break up the ground beef as much as possible while browning.
- When beef has browned, add tomato paste and stir until well incorporated.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer at least 2 hours.
- Serve in buns over your favorite hot dogs with condiments of your choice. Our favorites are yellow mustard, onions, chili and coleslaw!
That's hot dog chili recipe, Special thanks to NCCook for making this delicious recipe.