Fri, 11 2019
Potato paneer snacksCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make making snacks in air fryer. making snacks in air fryer is one of my favorite menu.
How to make making snacks in air fryer easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the making snacks in air fryer! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Boiled and mashed potato
- 1 cup Bread soaked, squeezed and mashed
- 1 cup Grated paneer
- 1 tablespoons Almond powder
- to taste Salt, cumin seeds, garam masala etc
- as needed Oil to fry
- Mix everything except oil and knead with your palm to a pliable dough..
- Take a ball size dough, roll it in a very thin roll and make shapes as desired. Whether it is geometric designs, alphabet or any animal shape or you can make jalebi shape. Fry these carefully in hot to medium oil
- These could be made by potatoes and bread only or separately. If you want to make with only potatoes then add cornflour and make a pliable dugh. If making with only bread then don't add cornflour
- Serve these as it is or with any chutney or sauce.
- You can add green chillies, red chilli flakes, black prpper powder, coriander leaves etc as per your kids liking
- You can take help of your kids also
- You can air fry these in Air fryer
That's making snacks in air fryer, Special thanks to Geeta Virmani for making this delicious recipe.