Wed, 11 2019
Old Fashion Biscuits
It's easy to learn how to make old-fashioned biscuit . old-fashioned biscuit is one of my favorite menu.
How to make old-fashioned biscuit easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the old-fashioned biscuit ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup Sifted flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1 ** I added 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 4 chopped green onions ** This is step is optional.
- Mix sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Cut in butter until resembles course crumbs.
- With a fork, stir in buttermilk to make a soft dough. Dough will be sticky.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead about 10 times.
- Roll out dough and and cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake 15 minutes at 400°F.
That's old-fashioned biscuit recipes, Special thanks to yumalicious for making this delicious recipe.