Fri, 11 2019
Ham and Red Cabbage Salad
It's easy to learn how to make red cabbage salad recipe. red cabbage salad recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make red cabbage salad recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the red cabbage salad recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/4 head Lettuce
- 1/8 head Red cabbage
- 1/2 Thinly sliced onion
- 1/3 Carrot
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 a pack Ham
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Salt, black pepper
- 1 Krazy Salt (or plain salt)
- Cut up the vegetables. Cut the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice the red cabbage about 5 mm thick. (You can use regular cabbage instead. I use red cabbage for color.)
- Slice the lemon thinly and quarter.
- Slice the onion and carrot thinly. (A vegetable slicer is handy.) If the onion is very strong, soak it in water for a while.
- Drain the onion well. Toss together.
- Swirl the olive oil over, and add salt and pepper. Krazy Salt is good too! Mix it all up and it's done.
That's red cabbage salad recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.