Fri, 11 2019
Artisan Bread (So Simple!)
It's easy to learn how to make artisan bread. artisan bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make artisan bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the artisan bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 cup Warm water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Yeast
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 6 1/2 cup Flour
- In a large bowl add yeast, salt and flour.
- Pour in water, stir till combined and mixture is sticky
- Cover bowl and set in warm place to let rise 2-5 hours. I left my dough 2 hours and it was perfect.
- Divide risen dough into 3 even sections. Place dough sections on a very floured surface. Sprinkle each loaf with flour and form them into balls.
- Lay one ball on a baking sheet with foil and flour sprinkled on it (shiny side down). Let dough rest for about 20 min.
- With a serrated knife, make little cuts on the top of the loaf.
- Bake at 450 for approx 30 min or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking rack.
- repeat for all 3 loaves. You can also just flour, ball and bake one section and store the rest in a tightly sealed Tupperware for up to 5 days, to bake at your leisure .
- Grab yourself a big slice and smother butter or jam all over. ENJOY!
That's artisan bread, Special thanks to Brittany Jacoby for making this delicious recipe.