Tue, 11 2019
Authentic No-Bake Cheesecake With Strawberries
It's easy to learn how to make cheesecake recipe no water bath. cheesecake recipe no water bath is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cheesecake recipe no water bath easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cheesecake recipe no water bath! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 grams Biscuits
- 50 grams Butter
- No-Bake Cheesecake Batter:
- 200 grams Cream cheese
- 100 grams Sour cream
- 70 grams Granulated sugar
- 20 grams Lemon juice
- 200 grams Heavy cream
- 5 grams Gelatin
- 30 grams Water
- 1 1/2 packs Strawberries for topping
- For the jelly liquid:
- 50 grams White wine
- 50 grams Water
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 20 grams Granulated sugar
- 2 grams Gelatin
- Dissolve the gelatin in water, and then microwave or place into a hot water bath to dissolve completely.
- Place the biscuits into a plastic bag, crush, add in melted butter, and press into the mold. (Refrigerate while you do the rest).
- Put the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and granulated sugar into a bowl, and stir over hot water bath or in a double boiler.
- Add the lemon juice to the Step 3 bowl and mix well. Add the dissolved gelatin from Step 1, and mix some more.
- Put the heavy cream in a separate bowl, and whip until it thickens (make sure not to over-whip it).
- Put the whipped cream from Step 5 in the the cheese mixture from Step 4, and mix together.
- Pour into the mold. Agitate the mold to even out the surface, and chill in the fridge. (I let it solidify in the fridge for half a day).
- Prepare the jelly layer. Add all of the jelly ingredients to a pan. Heat over low heat after soaking the gelatin (until it begins to bubble around the edges.)
- Place the bottom of the pan into ice cold water (ice water), and let cool.
- Wash, hull, then halve the strawberries lengthwise, then line around the edges of the cheese cake from Step 7.
- Line up the next row by stacking slightly on top of the strawberries in the first row.
- It should look like this.
- Pour the jelly from Step 12 on top, and chill in the refrigerator (The cheese cream will melt if the jelly liquid is too warm).
- When it sets it's done.
- It looks really pretty too, right?
That's cheesecake recipe no water bath, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.