Sat, 11 2019
Easy Chicken Pot PieCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make chicken spread easy. chicken spread easy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken spread easy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken spread easy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 can chicken (found in canned good or soup aisle)
- 1 can mixed veggies (peas, carrots, potatoes, beans)
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp salt or lowrey's seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Drain chicken, mixed veggies and corn and place in 8x8 or 2 quart casserole dish
- Mix ingredients together with cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly in pan
- Place as many crescent rolls over the top in one layer as possible
- Spread melted butter over rolls
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown
That's chicken spread recipes easy, Special thanks to Hannah Knowland for making this delicious recipe.