Thu, 11 2019
My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch)
It's easy to learn how to make christmas pudding fruit salad . christmas pudding fruit salad is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas pudding fruit salad easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas pudding fruit salad ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 100 ml Orange juice/fresh squeezed orange juice
- 20 Raspberries/strawberries (frozen is okay)
- 1 small Banana
- 2 Apricot/loquat/peach, etc
- 1 European pear/apple/Japanese pear
- 2 tbsp Rum or Cointreau, to taste
- 1 Heavy cream or yogurt to taste
- Spiced Version
- 1 tsp Christmas spice mix
- 1 tbsp Coconut flakes with pineapples
- Mix the orange juice with the cut up fruit and it's done. Add liqueur and heavy cream to taste.
- It's also delicious with grapes, watermelon, melon, and other seasonal fruits.
- This time I added watermelon.
- Try stuffing the fruit into a half of a scooped-out melon. If you cut the bottom of the melon a bit, it will stand firmly.
- For a Christmas version, add rum, Christmas spice, and coconut flakes. This time, I used pineapple, pomegranate, oranges, and bananas.
- I used 2 tablespoons of rum and 1 teaspoon of Christmas spice.
That's christmas pudding fruit salad recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.