Tue, 11 2019
Best HOMEMADE Banana PuddingCook time : 60 mins, 16 servings
It's easy to learn how to make homemade cooking method . homemade cooking method is one of my favorite menu.
How to make homemade cooking method easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the homemade cooking method ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tbsps Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Box Nilla Wafers
- Mix sugar and eggs in a medium saucepan
- Add flour and milk, stirring to combine
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently and cook until thickened. Use the wooden spoon method (dip spoon onto pudding and drag your finger in a straight line through the pudding on the spoon. If it dribbles into the line you made, it's not ready).
- Stirring frequently is important or it will burn and not look pretty
- Once thickened, take off heat and continue stirring to cool. Add vanilla.
- Pour over a vanilla wafer and banana layer in an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish. Double recipe for a thick 13x9 dish. Repeat.
- Refrigerate 1 hr for best results
That's homemade cooking method recipes, Special thanks to Taylor Haston for making this delicious recipe.