Sat, 11 2019
Left over prime rib stew
It's easy to learn how to make recipe ideas for leftover prime rib. recipe ideas for leftover prime rib is one of my favorite menu.
How to make recipe ideas for leftover prime rib easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the recipe ideas for leftover prime rib! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 left over prime rib pieces and bones
- 1 left over veggies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 oregano sprig
- 16 oz water
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 beef stock (to taste for 16oz water)
- 1 salt to taste
- 1 pepper to taste
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 splash red wine
- You will need a double dutch oven, something to stir with and tongs. Oh and leftovers from my prime rib recipie xD https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353470-prime-rib
- Set your oven to 230°F. Place your left over rib peices in the lid of your double dutch oven and your veggies in the bottom. Place in the oven and allow the beef and veggies to brow slightly. Around 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the items from the oven. Coat the veggies with the flour and add the stock and drippings into the pot stirring in the seasoning. Slice up the rib pieces into small bite sized bits and add all the remaining ingredients into the pot (including the rib bones) and place it back into the oven with the lid on. Allow to cook for 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pot from the oven and remove the rib bones. Give a stir and serve.
That's recipe ideas for leftover prime rib, Special thanks to Jesse for making this delicious recipe.