Mon, 11 2019
Keto Peanut Butter Bread
It's easy to learn how to make keto bread. keto bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make keto bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the keto bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup Peanut Flour
- 8 large egg yolks or 4 eggs
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 8 TBSP Kerrygold Butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2-4 TBSP Brown Sugar Truvia depending on taste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix melted or softened cheese and butter.
- Add yolks/eggs, vanilla and sugar. *Depending on regular or sweet bread. Mix.
- Next add baking powder, salt and flour. Mix, it should make a thicker type batter.
- Using a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. I personally spray melted butter on top and eat it warm. I have also eaten it with Strawberry cream cheese spread. (Almost pb&j????) My kiddos like their "cake" with chocolate chips.
- * I have been asked if you could use PB2 or PBFit in place of the flour. I have never made mine this way but it works. Keep in mind though that those already have sugar added!!
That's keto bread, Special thanks to princessmami for making this delicious recipe.