Mon, 11 2019
Creamy Lasagna Rolls
It's easy to learn how to make lasagne recipe no meat. lasagne recipe no meat is one of my favorite menu.
How to make lasagne recipe no meat easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the lasagne recipe no meat! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red chile flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz ricotta
- 2 cups spinach or greens
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup parmasan, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 450F
- Saute the onion in a little olive oil until translucent.
- Add the basil, oregano, Chile to the onions and season with salt and pepper
- Add the ground pork (or chicken) and continue to cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Remove from heat and add the ricotta.
- Mix the ricotta in and then add the spinach. Mix and set aside.
- In a small pott melt the butter and add the flour to make a roux.
- Cook the roux, whisking, until lightly blonde and smelling nutty.
- Slowly add the milk and continue whisking until smooth. Add the nutmeg, basil, and season with salt and pepper. Set the heat on low and whisk occasionally.
- Add half the parmsan cheese to the alfredo.
- Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water until al dente.
- Grease a small baking dish to bake the rolls.
- Lay a noodle out and spread 2 spoonfuls of pork filling over the noodle.
- Roll the noodle up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat for the remaining noodles.
- Spoon any remaining filling atop the rolls.
- Cover with the alfredo.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the rolls
- Bake until browned on top and bubbly.
- Serve by scooping a roll out.
That's lasagne recipe no meat, Special thanks to Lance Wilson for making this delicious recipe.