Sat, 11 2019
Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry
It's easy to learn how to make mixed vegetable indian curry recipe. mixed vegetable indian curry recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mixed vegetable indian curry recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mixed vegetable indian curry recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Onions
- 1 Eggplant (slim Japanese type)
- 1 Canned tomatoes
- 200 ml Soy milk
- 3 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 dash Cumin (optional)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Mince the onions and eggplant.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry half of the onions.
- When the moisture has evaporated, and the minced onions start to stick to each other, add the remaining onions and salt, then continue stir-frying.
- When the moisture is gone, mix in the curry powder and cumin.
- Add the eggplant and canned tomatoes. Mix well while mashing the tomatoes.
- When everything is well blended, pour in the soy milk and cover with a lid. Simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally, and add some more water if it looks like the curry might be getting burned.
- Add the honey, mix well, and it's done. I garnished it with spinach for color.
That's mixed vegetable indian curry recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.