Wed, 11 2019
Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake
It's easy to learn how to make nutella cheesecake. nutella cheesecake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make nutella cheesecake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the nutella cheesecake! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 packages oreo
- 200 grams nutella
- 200 grams milka chocolate
- 5 kinder bueno's
- 200 grams mon chou (cream cheese)
- 25 grams sugar
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 50 grams butter
- Heat the oven to 50 degrees celcius and put the butter inside
- Put a sheet of bakery paper in the baking tin and grease it
- Grind the oreo's in a kitchen machine (you can save some oreo's for the decorations, but the base of the cheesecake will become thinner)
- Add the butter to the grinded oreo's
- Fill the bottem of the baking tin with the oreo/butter mixture
- Press the mixture flat and put it in the freezer till the base of the cheesecake becomes solid
- Beat the whipped cream slowly airy with the sugar
- Beat the mon chou cheese a little loose
- Mix the whipped cream and the mon chou, and make the cheese
- Add the cheese on the oreo base and put it back in the freezer (for +/- 2 hours)
- Put the jar of nutella in the oven
- Take the nearly done cake out of the freezer and spread the nutella on top of the cheese
- Put the cake back in the freezer for +/- 2 hours
- Put the milka in the oven
- Break most part of the kinderbueno's in small cubes (some will be used later on)
- Spread the milka on the layer of nutella, and press the cubes of bueno in the milka (or place the bueno first and pour the milka over them, your preference)
- Grind the remaining bueno's, and decorate the cake (also if you've saved some oreo's, this is the time to place them on the cake)
- Put the finished cake in the refrigerator, and wait till the milka becomes solid
That's nutella cheesecake, Special thanks to thijsboelen2000 for making this delicious recipe.