Mon, 11 2019
Kielbasa Puff Pastry Cups
It's easy to learn how to make puff pastry appetizers . puff pastry appetizers is one of my favorite menu.
How to make puff pastry appetizers easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the puff pastry appetizers ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 kielbasa sausage (approx 13 oz)
- 10 puff pastry (2" X 2") squares
- 4 Tablespoons marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon parsley , finely chopped
- Cut the kielbasa into bite size cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the marmalade and dijon mustard.
- Add the kielbasa cubes to this and mix well to coat each piece with the sauce.
- Place the puff pastry squares (i used store bought puff pastry) in a muffin tray, making a cup shape.
- Place a tablepoon of sausage filling inside each puff pastry cup.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C for 15 minutes (until the pastry is puffed and golden).
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- Let it cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
That's puff pastry appetizers recipes, Special thanks to Nirmala Prem for making this delicious recipe.