Wed, 11 2019
Baby Food: Vegetable SoupCook time : -, 1 serving
It's easy to learn how to make baby food frozen vegetables. baby food frozen vegetables is one of my favorite menu.
How to make baby food frozen vegetables easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the baby food frozen vegetables! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/4 Carrot
- 1/2 Onion
- 50 grams Cabbage
- 1 Water, enough to cover the vegetables
- 1 Daikon radish, 5 cm
- Peel the vegetables, and chop up roughly.
- Put the vegetables and water in a pan, and bring to a boil. When it comes to a boil, turn down the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Let the boiled vegetables cool down, strain with a sieve, and it's finished.
- Pour the soup into an ice cube tray, and freeze. You can defrost the cubes whenever you want. Cut the vegetables into shapes and mash to a consistency suitable for your child's age.
That's baby food recipes frozen vegetables, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.