Tue, 11 2019
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
It's easy to learn how to make chinese cabbage salad recipe. chinese cabbage salad recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chinese cabbage salad recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chinese cabbage salad recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup Chicken Breast | cooked & shredded
- 2 cup Red Cabbage | shredded
- 2 cup Green Cabbage | shredded
- 4 Green Onions | sliced
- 1/2 cup Almonds | slivered
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds | toasted
- 1/4 cup Grape or Flax Seed Oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Baby Spring Salad Mix
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Serve chilled over Baby Spring Salad Mix.
That's chinese cabbage salad recipe, Special thanks to Kerrie Snider Owen for making this delicious recipe.