Sat, 11 2019
Cheese Burst Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make cooking pizza. cooking pizza is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cooking pizza easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cooking pizza! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cups All purpose flour Maida / -
- 1 1/4 tbsps Active dry yeast -
- 50 ml Milk Warm -
- as required Water (about 50 ml) Warm -
- 3/4 tbsp Sugar -
- 1 tsp Salt -
- 3 to 4 tbsps Olive oil sunflower oil / -
- 1/4 tsp Butter greasing for the pizza pan -
- 2 to 3 tblsps Pizza sauce Tomato ketchup / -
- 1/2 Onion julienned -
- 1/2 Tomato de - seeded & julienned -
- 1/2 Capsicum julienned -
- 10 to 15 Paneer small cubes - cubes
- pinch Garam masala (optional) powder - a generous
- 1 tsp Oregano -
- 1 tsp chilly Red flakes -
- 2 chilly Green chopped finely -
- 1 1/2 cups cheese Any kind of shredded preferably mozarella -
- 2 tbsps Bread crumbs -
- Proof the yeast by dissolving it in warm milk and sugar mix and keep aside for 10 mins. The yeast should be dissolved. After 10 mins, the mix should turn frothy and have risen. This is called proofing the yeast. If its not frothy and risen, the yeast is not good and you should not proceed making as it will be smelly, result in uncooked, white even after cooking. So use good quality yeast.
- Take a broad vessel,add flour+salt. Add oil+ warm water+ yeast mixture. Mix well to form a smooth dough(the dough will be sticky, don't worry). No need to knead so much.Keep covered with a wet cloth for about 3 hours maximum(or 1 hour minimum).It will be doubled in size.Again gather to make a smooth pliable dough.(if its too sticky, add a tbsp of flour & mix well). Divide the dough into 3/4 portion & 1/4 portion.
- Grease the pizza pan with butter & place the 3/4 th portion dough in the pan & roll out using your hands by gently pressing. The thickness everywhere should be even.You can prick the base with fork to make sure of getting cooked every where.
- Now spread the base with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Take the remaining 1/4 portion dough, roll out using your hands into round smaller than the first round & place over the cheese topped round
- Now seal around the corners.
- Once it is sealed spread the sauce over the top layer.
- Spread 1/2 cup cheese over that.
- Arrange the veggies & paneer.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes, garam masala and oregano. Sprinkle bread crumbs on folded edges to make those edges crispy. You can drizzle a 1 tsp of oil all around the pizza pan.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C. After preheating place pizza pan in oven & bake for about 20 minutes at 200 degree C in convection mode.
- Now cheesy pizza is ready.
- Slice & serve hot, crispy & juicy pizza.
That's cooking pizza, Special thanks to meera for making this delicious recipe.