Wed, 11 2019
Sausage, veggie sharwamaCook time : 1 hr, 12 servings
It's easy to learn how to make cooking snacks vegetarian. cooking snacks vegetarian is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cooking snacks vegetarian easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cooking snacks vegetarian! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 12 chicken frank sausages
- 12 pieces Lebanese bread
- Quarter of a cabbage
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 green pepper
- Half an onion
- Half cucumber
- White and black pepper
- Wash and shred your veggies thinly, blanch cabbage and onions, fry sausage with a tsp of ground nut oil
- Mix veggies with ketchup and mayo
- Pick bread, place sausage then veggie mix and wrap.
- Wrap with foil and place on a non stick pan on fire to heat up.
- Enjoy your homemade sharwama. Note that any filling can be used.
That's cooking snacks vegetarian, Special thanks to Fasanya Oluyinka(Precious Rubies Snacks ) for making this delicious recipe.