Sat, 11 2019
Ginger Garlic Chicken -beginner's recipe to stylish cooking
It's easy to learn how to make funny gingerbread house recipe. funny gingerbread house recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make funny gingerbread house recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the funny gingerbread house recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 700 grams chicken boneless , cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon chilly red powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- to taste salt
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 - 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger finely (1/2 an inch piece will do)
- 7 - 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 10 - 12 numbers shallots , chopped (can use red onions as well, chopped into small cubes)
- as required water
- as required spring onions to garnish
- Marinate the boneless chicken pieces with salt,pepper,chilly and turmeric powders and ginger garlic paste. Add lime juice, tomato and soya sauces as well and mix well and leave in the refrigerator for at least 15-20 minutes. (No hard and fast rule to use boneless chicken. Also, I add turmeric because it is cool and is said to have medicinal value. If it's disturbing the chinese authenticity, chuck it).
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil and add chopped ginger and crushed garlic and saute till golden brown. Add in the shallots and when the color starts fading, add in the tomato as well and saute again.
- Add the chicken pieces, give it a good mix and and saute again for about 2-3 minutes. Add water, just as to cover the chicken pieces and allow it to boil. Once it boils, cook with the lid closed for about 10-15 minutes.
- Check on the chicken if it is cooked and taste. Time to add any additional salt/pepper/lime juice if required to balance the flavors. Open the lid and dry out the water and if you like it to be really dry and charred, feel free to add a little oil and fry as you like it. It can very well be served as a curry too.
- Serve hot with some spring onions on top. Goes with fried rice, rotis and any flat breads.
That's funny gingerbread house recipe, Special thanks to crazyandcooking with Serene & Timmy for making this delicious recipe.