Thu, 11 2019
Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make pizza . pizza is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pizza easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pizza ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Pre made Pizza Dough from local grocery store
- 1/2 Sliced Onion
- 1/2 Diced Bell Pepper
- 1 Diced Fresh Tomato
- 1/2 clove Elephant Garlic thinly sliced
- 1 Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Diced Salami Slices
- 1 Mushrooms
- 1 Spinach
- 1/2 Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 4 cup Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Oregano
- 1 Basil
- 1 Vegetable Oil
- 1 Flour
- Pre heat oven to 500°.
- Lightly flour flat surface and roll out pizza dough.
- Place enough vegetable oil in skillet to coat entire surface.
- Add rolled out dough to skillet, and position so dough goes up the side of the skillet.
- Cover all of dough with pizza sauce, even up the sides of the dough.
- Add enough shredded mozzarella cheese to cover bottom of dough.
- Layer in your ingredients in the pan. I placed salami, then pepperoni, then spinach, shredded mozzarella cheese, peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms, mozzarella balls, shredded mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, tomato, and sprinkle on oregano and basil.
- Place in the oven for 18 minutes.
- Once time is up, remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Either cut in pan, or remove and slice. Then Enjoy!
That's pizza recipes, Special thanks to Keith K. for making this delicious recipe.