Fri, 11 2019
Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Stuffing Topper
It's easy to learn how to make pork and sage stuffing. pork and sage stuffing is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pork and sage stuffing easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pork and sage stuffing! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp sage, rubbed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb lean pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp butter, light
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, thinly sliced (or pre-shredded if you are short on time)
- 1/2 cup broth (1/2 tsp bouillon dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
- 1 1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- Combine thyme, sage, salt and pepper.
- Cut tenderloin into medallions, sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Heat butter in skillet, add medallions, cook until juices run clear. Transfer to serving platter, keep warm.
- In the pork juices, saute onions and carrots until tender.
- Add broth and stuffing, heat thoroughly. Spoon over medallions.
That's pork and sage stuffing, Special thanks to ccallen for making this delicious recipe.