Sun, 11 2019
Prawn CutletCook time : 45 mins, 12-serving
It's easy to learn how to make potato snacks malayalam. potato snacks malayalam is one of my favorite menu.
How to make potato snacks malayalam easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the potato snacks malayalam! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 Kilo Prawns cleaned
- 1 Onion
- 3 Chilli chopped
- 1 Potato
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 Tablespoons Ginger chopped
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- To Taste Salt
- Cook the cleaned meat with 1tbsp ginger,1/2 tsp pepper powder, few curry leaves and salt.
- Once it is cooled, mince the meat in a food processor.
- Boil potatoes and mash them with skin off and keep aside.
- Saute onion, chillies, ginger. Once soft, add the mince meat and mix well. Add garam masala and saute till it becomes dry.
- Once the mixture is cooled, add the mashed potato and mix well. Make balls and flatten between your palms.
- Beat the egg white. Dip each cutlet in the egg white and roll them with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- TIP : Make sure the oil is hot but not on high flame as the cutlet's bread crumbs quickly tend to burn.
That's potato snacks recipes malayalam, Special thanks to RadyAr Hilal for making this delicious recipe.