Fri, 12 2019
Crabapple Cranberry Sauce
It's easy to learn how to make apple cranberry sauce . apple cranberry sauce is one of my favorite menu.
How to make apple cranberry sauce easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the apple cranberry sauce ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 8 oz crabapples or Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- Core apples and dice into large chunks (Leave the peel on!)
- Cook apples over medium heat until soft; around 10 minutes
- Add cranberries and continue cooking until they start popping and release most of their juice; about 10 more minutes
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved
- Add the juice, stir a little more, and it's ready to serve
That's apple cranberry sauce recipes, Special thanks to Jessa for making this delicious recipe.