Tue, 12 2019
Jamie Oliver's Fluffy American PancakesCook time : -, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make bbc food and drink christmas . bbc food and drink christmas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make bbc food and drink christmas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the bbc food and drink christmas ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 large Eggs
- 115 grams Flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon of baking powder
- 140 ml Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- First separate the eggs, putting the whites into one bowl and the yolks into another.
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk to the yolks and mix to a smooth thick batter.
- Whisk the whites with the salt until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold into the batter - it is now ready to use.
- Heat a good non-stick pan on a medium heat. Pour some of your batter into the pan and fry for a couple of minutes until it starts to look golden and firm. At this point sprinkle your chosen flavouring (see below) on to the uncooked side before loosening with a spatula and flipping the pancake over. Continue frying until both sides are golden.
- You can make these pancakes large or small, to your liking. You can serve them simply doused in maple syrup and even with some butter or crème fraîche.
- Or if you choose to sprinkle with a flavouring, try one of these... fresh corn from the cob crispy bacon or pancetta blueberries banana stewed apple grated chocolate anything else you can imagine...
- From Jamie Oliver: PS Blueberry pancakes (above) are great but you must try the corn pancakes. On one condition - you must use fresh corn. To do this, remove the outer leaves and carefully run a knife down the cob - this will loosen all the lovely pieces of corn - and sprinkle these raw over your pancake, before flipping it in the pan. I like to have some grilled bacon over my corn pancakes, drizzled with a little maple syrup. This sounds bloody horrid but it honestly tastes great!
That's bbc food and drink christmas recipes, Special thanks to duncanminett for making this delicious recipe.