Fri, 12 2019
Lotus Biscoff CheesecakeCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make biscoff spread recipe uk. biscoff spread recipe uk is one of my favorite menu.
How to make biscoff spread recipe uk easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the biscoff spread recipe uk! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- For base:
- 20-30 Lotus Biscoff Biscuits
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- For the filling
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 1 cup Lotus Biscoff spread
- 10 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gelatin
- pinch salt
- For spreading:
- 1/2 cup Lotus Biscoff spread
- Base: Pulse the Biscuits into fine crumbs. Then add melted butter. Mix well
- Evenly spread the crumb mixture to the cake tin bottom
- Now keep in the fridge for 10-15 min
- Filling: Mix gelatin with 2 Tbsp water and keep aside for blooming. beat the heavy whipping cream in a large, chilled bowl, until stiff peaks form
- Now beat together the cream cheese, Lotus Biscoff spread, caster sugar and salt until well combined and very smooth
- Now warm the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Keep aside to cool a little bit. Add in cream cheese.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Scrape the filling to the cooled biscuit crust
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set or overnight
- Spreading: Now Transfer the cheesecake to a serving platter
- Place the remaining Lotus Biscoff spread in a microwavable bowl, and heat in the microwave until melted
- Then pour the spread all over the surface, quickly spreading it out into a smooth, even layer
- Put back the cheesecake in the refrigerator to set the topping
- Decorate as desired. Serve cold. Enjoy ????
That's biscoff spread recipe uk, Special thanks to mubina b for making this delicious recipe.