Thu, 12 2019
Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese
It's easy to learn how to make bolognese recipe italian. bolognese recipe italian is one of my favorite menu.
How to make bolognese recipe italian easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the bolognese recipe italian! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 / 200 pound grams Spaghetti (or any pasta)
- 1 cup Tomato Passata Sauce
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1 Carrot , finely chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper , finely chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms , finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 teaspoons Salt (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Black Pepper ground
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon of Salt to it. Add the Spaghetti / Pasta and cook for 6-8 minutes or according to package instructions.
- In a pan with high sides, heat oil and add the garlic. Let it fry for 10 seconds. Add onions and carrots and saute for 2-3 minutes or medium heat or until the onions are translucent. Add mushrooms, bell peppers and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sauce and 1/2 cup of water and let the mixture cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt. Pour the sauce onto the cooked pasta and toss it well.
- Serve hot.
That's bolognese recipe italian, Special thanks to Foodomania for making this delicious recipe.