Wed, 12 2019
Chocolate Chestnut Brownies
It's easy to learn how to make brownie recipe no eggs. brownie recipe no eggs is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brownie recipe no eggs easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brownie recipe no eggs! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 60 grams Butter
- 60 grams Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams ◆Cake flour
- 1 tsp ◆Baking powder
- 10 grams ◆Cocoa
- 60 grams Chocolate
- 4 to 5 Candied chestnuts
- Bring the butter to room temperature or microwave for 20 seconds to soften. Bring the eggs to room temperature. Sift the ◆ dry ingredients. Preheat the oven to 180 ℃.
- Combine the butter and sugar into a bowl and mix well until the grains are gone. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add the sifted ◆ dry ingredients and mix until it's no longer powdery. Then add the chocolate and the chestnuts cut into 1 cm cubes, and mix.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and pour in the mixture from Step 3. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ℃ for about 20 minutes.
- Cut into pieces of your desired size and enjoy.
That's brownie recipe no eggs, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.