Sun, 12 2019
Scottish Mince 'n Tatties!
It's easy to learn how to make chicken mince . chicken mince is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken mince easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken mince ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 750 grams lean ground beef
- 2 large onion, diced
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup peas
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 beef stock cubes, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups water (approx)
- 1 approx 6 potatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 splash of full fat milk
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- Pre-heat oil in pan on medium-high heat.
- Saute onions and carrots for approx 3-4 minutes
- Add ground beef, mixing well until beef begins browning. Drain any fat at this stage leaving a small amount for flavour
- Add garlic, peas, pepper and stock cubes. Pour over enough water just to cover mixture and mix well until stock cubes dissolve. Set on low heat and simmer for 35-40 min, stirring occasionally
- While mince simmers, boil potatoes until cooked through. Drain and add the cheese, garlic, butter and milk
- Mash potatoes until creamy - you may need more butter or milk. Once mashed, serve with your mince
That's chicken mince recipes, Special thanks to Louise for making this delicious recipe.