Mon, 12 2019
Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita RollCook time : 30 mins, 5-serving
It's easy to learn how to make chicken spread recipe in urdu. chicken spread recipe in urdu is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chicken spread recipe in urdu easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chicken spread recipe in urdu! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Pita bread
- 2 - 3 cups Maida
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Ghee Oil /
- to taste Salt
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 cup water warm
- grease oil to
- 4 - 5 Chicken Marinated pieces
- 2 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 - 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 number Onions sliced finely
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Corainder chopped
- 1 - 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- Mint leaves
- Tahini Sauce
- 1 cup sesame seeds White
- 4 - 5 Garlic chopped
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- pinch Salt a
- 1 tablespoon Chaat masala
- 2 - 4 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoons Pepper
- 1/2 cup Curd
- / mintcoriander chopped to garnish
- For pita bread, Combine the maida, salt, ghee and mix well..put the yeast and sugar along with the warm water for fermentation for 10-15 minutes. Then add to the dry mix and add enough water to make a sticky dough..add the last oil and then wrap in a cling film. Keep aside for at least 2-3 hours to rise.
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken pieces (boneless) in garlic chopped, pepper,salt,curd, and bit of lemon juice, with Italian herbs. Keep for 1 hour minimum. Shallow fry them and then shred them.
- Tahini sauce, roast the sesame seeds till fragrant and nicely brown. Blend well in a food processor or mixer well with some oil, till a fine paste. Add the other ingredients and blend well. Later mix with the curd and garnish with the choice of leaves.
- Now, after the rising of the pita dough, divide to atleast 6-7 orange size balls and let it sit again for another 15 minutes. Then on a flat surface, dust with maida, and nicely flatten to a circle and then grill it on a preheated tawa for 2 minutes on each side, pressing it nicely to puff up.
- Then spread mayo, and tahini sauce on each pita bread, generously add chicken pieces, tomatoes and onion. If you have lettuce, then you can put it as a bed for the remaining ingredients.Finely garnish with coriander, mint leaves. Serve hot with ketchup or just have it like that!!
That's chicken spread recipe in urdu, Special thanks to Anju Tony for making this delicious recipe.