Tue, 12 2019
Easy and Adorable Piped Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make cookie easy. cookie easy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cookie easy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cookie easy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 40 grams Margarine or butter
- 40 grams Milk
- 30 grams Granulated sugar
- 1 Vanilla extract
- 90 grams Cake flour
- If you want crispy cookies, use 60g of cake flour mixed with 40g of katakuriko!
- 1 for colouring Red food colour (or cocoa powder)
- I edited https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146763-crispy-cut-out-cookies-that-you-can-cut-right-away for this recipe. Using that recipe you can make easy molded cookies. Take a look. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146763-crispy-cut-out-cookies-that-you-can-cut-right-away
- Microwave the butter for 10 seconds. The butter should melt, but not be too hot.
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 180°C.
- Add the cold milk, sugar, and vanilla essence to the butter, and stir them together.
- Divide the mixture equally into two bowls, and add the food colouring into one of the bowls. Mix 45g of the flour (or flour mixture) into each bowl.
- 60 g of cake flour, and 40 g of katakuriko will result in crisp and delicious cookies that are light.
- Prepare a pastry bag so the end is wide open. Put in the two colors of batter so they sit side by side in the bag. It is okay if they mix a little.
- If you have trouble getting the batter into the bag so it looks nice, try arranging the batter on a piece of plastic wrap.
- Roll the wrap around the batter and press the two colors together, but don't seal the ends of the plastic wrap.
- Now you can easily place the wrapped batter into the pastry bag. There is also the added benefit of not getting your pastry bag all dirty.
- Using a star tip, pipe out the dough into a spiral shape. Make sure the oven is preheated to 180°C (356 Fahrenheit).
- You might want to decorate the center of the cookies with silver dragees, or other cute, edible decorations.
- Bake the cookies at 180°C (356 Fahrenheit) for 13-15 minutes, until they are done. If you use a toaster oven they will brown more, but you can cook them at the highest setting for 10 minutes.
- I usedto make cookies for the Girl's Day Festival.The Japanese flavour is so yummy, and the cookies are easy to make. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146764-cute-and-easy-spritz-cookies-for-hina-matsuri-doll-festival
- I made slightly more decorative cookies using. I recommend trying this.
- Some people have trouble piping out the roses, so here I will show you my method.
- I bought both of these tips at the 100 yen store ($1). I recommend using the pink tip, as the shape of the notches provides a sharper and cleaner shape.
- Start from the middle and pipe the dough in a spiral shape outward. I recommend weighing down your parchment paper so it doesn't move while you are piping.
- Squeeze out the dough, holding the piping bag about 1cm from the parchment paper.
- Once you have spiraled around once and are slightly past your starting point, stop squeezing and pull the bag away to break off the dough.
- If the end of the dough sticks out use a finger to gently pat it into place.
- If you squeeze too hard while finishing the spiral it may come out looking like this.
- Gently pull the bag away to break the dough~
- I recommend smoothing the end of the dough. Since the dough is difficult to break, the end is cleaner if you gently pull the bag away.
That's cookie recipes easy, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.