Mon, 12 2019
The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake"
It's easy to learn how to make cupcake for thanksgiving. cupcake for thanksgiving is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cupcake for thanksgiving easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cupcake for thanksgiving! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 cup leftover stuffing
- 1 1/2 cup leftover green bean casserole
- 2 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 crushed french fried onions to crumble on top
- 1 heated turkey gravy to drizzle(optional)
- In a greased muffin pan place stuffing only to the top. Don't mound.
- With a spoon that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray, make a well or indentation in stuffing then fill with about 1 Tbsp of green bean casserole. The stuffing will rise a little. That's OK.
- Pipe or spoon leftover mashed potatoes on top of "cupcake" and bake in the oven at 350 for 15-20 min or until potatoes lightly brown.
- Add crushed French fried onions and drizzle with gravy if you want.
That's cupcake recipes for thanksgiving, Special thanks to Bridget for making this delicious recipe.